DreamSpark Premium Program
In order to log in to the School of Computing and Information Systems DreamSpark Premium website, you must agree to the Student Use Agreement and click the link at the bottom of this page.
Student Use Agreement
As a member of the DreamSpark Premium Program, the School of Computing and Information Systems is authorized to provide you with Microsoft software for use on your personal computer.
By installing, copying, or otherwise using the software, you agree to be bound by the terms of the EULA and the License Amendment. If you do not agree to be bound, do not install, copy, or use the software.
- You must be registered in at least one for-credit course within the School of Computing and Information Systems to be eligible to download software for use on your personal computer.
- You may not give copies of downloaded software to anyone else.
- For certain products, you may be given a product key for installing the software. You may not disclose the product key to anyone else.
- You may not give copies of loaned or downloaded software to anyone else. Other eligible students must obtain software using the method(s) set up by the DreamSpark program administrator.
- You may use the software for non-commercial purposes including instructional use, research and/or design, and development and testing of projects for class assignments, tests, or personal projects. You may not use DreamSpark software for any for-profit software development.
- When you are no longer taking credit courses in the School of Computing and Information Systems, you may no longer download software. You may continue to use previously installed products on your computer, provided you continue to follow program guidelines.
- If you violate the terms of the EULA and the License Amendment, the DreamSpark Premium Program administrator will demand confirmation of removal of the program software from your personal computer.
Acceptance of Agreement